Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How could I do that?!

So I rushed to put two photo books together this weekend. I had plenty of time to make the one but I kept putting it off and the deadline was the 27th.

As I threw captions in on the pictures I realized that I couldn't remember my daughter's weight when she was born. My daughter. The only child I have given birth to. And I couldn't be 100%. So I put what was in my head, 7.14lbs and was going to check it later. Ahem. Cause I was so busy I couldn't ask hubby who was sitting right there in the living room or look upstairs in the Bub's room or hmmm I don't know go on my Blogger page which has the weight posted right there (which I have sinced removed and going to work on something different to post there). Nope. I didn't do any of those things. I left it on the page and submitted the book to be printed. Because of course I forgot to double check.

And totally forgot about it until tonight. So now my 8x8" hardcover book of my daughter's first 19 months will have her forever weighing in at 7.14lbs rather than 7.4lbs.

Really?

Can I just tell you how much I hate mistakes like that? Because like most mistakes it could have been easily avoided.

Not to mention I feel like the crappiest Mommy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment