Friday, July 30, 2010

Out Of The Mouths Of Moms

OutOfTheMouthsOfMoms
MckMama started this new post and I love it. I often find myself saying things, especially to my daughter, and then wondering if I actually said that out loud.
Of course now that there is a chance to post these things my mind is a blank. That's me. Which is why I have a notepad application on my phone. My memory is full of useless information - such as knowing that 80's song 2 notes into it so I need to write things done the moment they happen or I think them.
One of the more common things I say in the house is "We don't eat the doggies food". Gosh how often I must say that.
A few others favorites around the house:
  • Please don't push Mommy's eye, I need that to see.
  • We don't put our hands in the toilet. No Nina please don't put your hands in the toilet.
  • No we don't pull the puppy's fur. Gentle.
  • Please leave your diaper alone. We don't take our diapers off. (this is usually followed by 17 month old laughter and a naked tushie running from me)

I would love to add to this.

Later Lovebugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment