Friday, June 18, 2010

Stuff

Day 34 of 365

My baby girl turned 16 months yesterday. She is growing up so quickly. I can't imagine a life without her. Watching her grow and learn is one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced. Exhausting yes, but amazing and worth every moment of insanity.

Currently working on a custom necklace...supplies ordered and just waiting for them so I can actually make it. Sold one other piece and I already spent the money from that necklace to make a new one. I am super excited about it but I may have a hard time parting with it if it comes out as I have it envisioned. There is one more thing I need to order since I can't get it locally.

The last two days, well going on three now, I've felt pretty miserable. Headache, heart palpitations and a backache. Not to mention the lovely other stuff that goes along with my palpitation. I need to try the new doctor but it is one of those things I keep putting off. I don't like going to the doctor and the thought of doing all the tests over again makes me keep avoiding it.

That's all for tonight.

Later Lovebugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment