Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Thoughts

Day 38 of 365

I read an article that said a good blog should take an hour or more to compose. There was a lot more to the article but that is what my eyes were drawn to.

An hour to blog...Oh I remember the days. Before a baby, 30 minute commute to work, a house to clean up, and trying to launch a small business. Now if I wanted to blog for an hour it would have to take away from one of those things or my husband and/or sleep.

For the record I miss the old days of blogging. Now it seems as though there is so much fluff AKA bullshit to every story posted I don't know what to believe. I pass over a lot of blogs because of this. There are only a handful I truly enjoy, some fluff and all.

On Day 38 of 365 it is Day 2 of 14 for my Diet Soda experiment. I am giving up soda for two weeks to see if I lose any weight. My husband lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks just giving up the bubbly diet goodness. I think he is mistaken and I won't lose weight. But it is a win win. If I lose weight that's great and if I don't I get to prove the hubby wrong. I am 3 pounds away from my first diet without really dieting goal. The second goal is a modest 5 pounds but I knew if I added it to goal one I would lose focus.

My first jewelry supply order came in missing one of the most important pieces. Argh. I emailed customer service and still no reply. I am waiting for this one piece to work on the custom necklace I am making. I really don't want to burn this bridge since they have a lot of stuff I want to order but I really want my beads! If I don't get the item by this weekend I will have to find it locally.

Later Lovebugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment