Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 15 Months

Day 3

Happy 15 months Nina! My baby girl turned 15 months today. There were no pictures today because she had a really rough day. She had a fever and is teething very very badly. Luckily I took pictures this weekend for her 15 months photo so I am happy about that.

Tomorrow Daddy is taking her to her 15 month well baby visit.

The Bub has an incredible sense of humor that seems to continue to get even more entertaining. She is walking and standing and talking up a storm. She still likes to hold hands while walking but I know those days are numbered. The cutest things she says right now are "Here you go" and "I a big girl". Seriously it is one of the most adorable things I have ever heard. It would be the MOST adorable but hearing her say Mama, Dada, Grandma and Grandpa (the last two sound the same), Aunt Jen and Uncle Chris (only says the name not Aunt or Uncle) definately trump those.

So far we have started working on the front porch to make it look nicer and I listed one of several things on Craigslist to get out of the garage. We will get done eventually.

Time to get ready for bed.

Later Lovebugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment