Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 of 365.

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and while hubby is watching soccer and Nina is playing I figured I would post my first post of a one year "project".

My Dad is in MA visiting his mother. She fell and was in the hospital early this week and he needs to make sure everything is okay.

I want to get the house a bit more organized. The house and garage are a mess so my goal is to tackle a little bit at a time in the garage so that we can make room in there and move some of the stuff in the house out there.

There are a few things I want to learn to do so I am taking small steps to teach myself. One is jewerly making (basic stuff like beaded necklaces, bracelets and earrings) and the other is photography. I've been wanting to try jewerly making for years now, probably 5+ years but I never let myself try it. But recently I've been seeing more and more people do it and I figured what am I waiting for. If I get any good at it I will try an Etsy site, if not I will have some fun pieces for myself. It is a win win.

A basket of laundry is waiting for me.

Later Lovebugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Glad you posted the link to here, I'll have to bookmark it. Any reason for the change? :-D

    ReplyDelete