Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gotta Love It

It's like Christmas here!

Over the last couple of weeks I have been getting "presents" in the mail. I love it!!

Here is a list of the freebies that have come through my door.

2 packs of Extra dessert gum (Key Lime Pie so good)
Tide Sample
2 mini boxes of Kleenex tissue
Playtex Tampon sample
Kotex Tampon/Pad sample
Sun Crystal sample
Crest with Scope sample
Garnier Fructis shampoo sample
2 Quaker Life Bars (I love the Cinnamon Raisin Pecan)
Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner Sample (thumbs down, bummer cause I love their lotion)
Emergen-C sample (I tried it and tossed most down the drain)

Let's hope there are lots more legit samples to be found! I love getting freebies!

**edit - I forgot about 2 samples of GoodNights.

1 comment:

  1. and you said you couldn't get free stuff :)

    go to this website if you haven't found it already:

    www.heyitsfree.com

    legit, free stuff everyday!!

    ReplyDelete