Monday, September 13, 2010

Random Bits

Day 121 of 365

I am working on making my blog a little user friendly and actually easier for folks to follow and gain access to my business website should anyone be interested. Via The Blog Frog I got some insight to little things the site was missing. I still can't add a URL to the site that you can click on, even through the link button on Blogger. Weird, eh?

A few weeks ago (or at least it seems like a few but it could be as little as 2 or as many as 10 with my memory) I found a neat Blog Hop through MckMama's BF Community from The Frugal Free Gal. I love the thought of a place to go to meet new people. And she has some great freebies. I've already received two of the ones I signed up for. Yea for free stuff. If you have the time and like freebies you should stop on over.

I got a bunch of beads in today and I should be working on some pieces for my craft show next month but I'm just not in the mood to do so right now. One month 3 days to go - I can't wait.

The Bub turns 19 months on Friday. She just started saying "No" yesterday. It is going to get old quick I am sure but right now it's so darn adorable. Not quite as cute as when she says "grandma" or "thank you Mom" or "welcome Mom" but close.

I still need to do the dishes and I am waiting for the laundry to dry.

Hubby is watching a movie and the volume is annoying. Sigh. That is a whole other post for another day.

Later Lovebugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment