Sunday, September 19, 2010

My baby is growing up

Day 127 of 365


On Friday my little girl turned 19 months.




There aren't enough words to describe the joy that she brings to her Daddy and I. I adore her and I can't imagine a life without her.

That being said...I am ridiculously excited to be going on a "date" with Hubby today while the Bub stays with Grandma. It's a bit overdue. The last time we went out for lunch or dinner without her is May 2009 for our anniversary. Yes, overdue indeed.

I've made a difficult decision to give up taking weekly pictures of the Bub after her second birthday. Since she was born I take a weekly photo of her on Tuesday (the day of the week she was born). And then another group of photos for her monthly birthday. I am going to continue taking the monthly photos.
This is where 3 photos would be if Blogger was working properly this morning. Sigh.
I will try again later.
Anyone know of different program to publish posts on Blogger? Seems this site is hit or miss and lately it is missing a bit more than I care to deal with.
Someone needs to take a nap, not me though because my hubby let my sleep in and I didn't get up til 9:30am. Oh happy days. I love cool mornings and a comfy bed.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie...and I love her boots...!! I have come to realize how much I like little girls' clothes!! Hehehe...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Oh and...can I pinch her cheeks!?

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete