Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I got Swag

Day 129 of 365

A quick note about Swagbucks before I start my day.

I love Swagbucks. True their search engine leaves a bit to be desired but where else can I get PAID for just searching for things on the web.

Since I joined in late July I have already received $20.00 in Amazon e-cards, which have been used as quickly as I got them. I've also shopped with them a few times but I haven't gotten credit for that yet.
At this moment I have 307 Swagbucks, once I have 450 I can get another $5.00 Amazon E-Card. How great is that?

If you have not already joined you really should. Here is my referral link:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KIRWEN1004

Heck, even if you don't use my link you should join. It's great. Just so you know, you don't have to get Amazon E-Cards, there is a ton of things to turn your Swagbucks in for.

Oh my goodness, it is 9:30 and the little one is still sleeping and we need to get to work. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment