Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Where does the time go?

Day 52 of 365

I can't believe it has been nearly a week since I even thought about logging into Blogger.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July weekend.

Our family had a nice weekend. The Bub is still too little to take to the fireworks since she gets frightened by loud noises. I am looking forward to the first time she sees them in person.

The jewelry business is coming along. I am excited and really enjoy it. I am really looking forward to going into a craft show in the fall.

One of these days I need to actually sit down and pour out all of the thoughts I have.

I can't pinpoint the exact day the Bub started walking so independently. Now she just walks back and forth all day long, no longer standing waiting for a hand from Mommy so she can take a step. It kills me I don't have things like that documented. I know about when it happened but I can't believe I forgot to jot a note down the moment it happened. Too busy living in the moment and I didn't even think about it.

My little girl is growing up so quickly. Things that seemed they would never happen are just there now. Like using a sippy cup and walking....things she fought doing are now just part of every day. She still enjoys her bottle and I am fine with that. She doesn't NEED her bottle all the time and that is all that matters to me. She will give it up when she is ready.

Man oh man - she loves music! And if she loves something more than music it is routine. lol. I put a new toy in her crib for her so she had something different to play with when she woke up. (she only had one because I was afraid to put much in there) When she woke up she says, "here you go" while pushing the cuddly bear in my arms. Yup, that's my girl.

Another thing I can't remember the exact moment it happened is when she started to enjoy push toys and things with wheels. It's adorable to watch her push and pull her toys. We bought her a Megablocks Fill and Dump Truck yesterday. We didn't buy extra blocks for it yet since I want to see if she really uses it.

She still loves Yo Gabba Gabba but now The Backyardigans and Elmo also keep you entertained. And finally you will sit long enough (Sometimes) for me to read a book to you. Reading to you is one of the things I was most looking forward to and I am excited that it is something we can do together.

Later Lovebugs. We have to get ready to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment